Building trust, measuring progress
Championing Environment, Health and Safety Auditing and Risk Management in Canada since 1991
The AAC is a robust, self-regulating organization whose members are qualified, informed, credible and recognized nationally and internationally by the public and industries. They are the auditors of choice in the environmental, health and safety, and related areas!
To build an association that represents, supports and promotes our members in their chosen auditing professions, and enables them to develop themselves and provide quality services in a way that advances the public interest.
- Be the place where members come to learn, participate and grow
- Represent and promote the interests of our members and the auditing profession
- Build a strong and capable organization
In the pursuit of our mission and the delivery of services to our members, the profession, and the public, we are committed to:
- providing leadership in all aspects of our chosen auditing professions
- exemplifying the principles of integrity, objectivity and competence
- being fair, responsive and accountable to our members, the public and other stakeholders
- providing an atmosphere that attracts the best people to the profession and encourages trust
- supporting team work and a personal commitment to excellence
- furthering the professional development of our members
- encouraging active volunteer membership participation in Association affairs
- maintaining a national and bilingual presence
AAC Strategic Plan
If you would like to learn more about our Strategic Plan or have any questions, please contact our office at: firstname.lastname@example.org.