Responsible Distribution Code of Practice
A presentation on the systems approach in support of the Responsible Distribution Code of Practice, including Quality and Environmental management requirements (ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 system registrations), where legal and regulatory compliance aspects, and various corporate policies, procedures, and chemical industry initiatives are associated with reducing supply-chain risk, and enhancing security across the organization.
- the regulatory landscape – risk strategy
- supply chain security & risk strategy
- risk management & responsible distribution
- customer risk strategies
- compliance with legal requirements & regulatory diligence
- interaction with interested parties
Presenter: Bernard Cook, Chair, Responsible Distribution Committee Canadian Association of Chemical Distributors (CACD) Manager, Corporate Compliance Systems, Brenntag Canada Inc.