The Wild Apricot for Members App allows members and other contacts with approved access to log in and view content drawn from our Auditing Association of Canada (AAC) site.
Login to the Members App
To begin, be sure to have your AAC username (your email address) and password. To reset your password, click on the ‘forgot password’ link on the website at: auditingcanada.com.
What Can Our Members Do With the App?
There are three main features your members can access with the app PLUS access to the website. Under each feature, we’ve listed what a member can do:
App Navigator Menu Website Access Menu
- Members Directory
- View AAC's entire member directory
- View member profiles (Members)
- Contact fellow members by email through the app or call
- View an event calendar and event details (Event List)
- Register for an event through the app
- View existing event registrations (My Tickets)
- Pay an outstanding event registration fee
- For in-person events, a QR Code will be available to have contactless check-in
- Personal Profile
- View their personal profile, including their membership renewal date (My Profile)
- Access to the AAC Website
- Use the dropdown (three lines) in any App Navigator Menu and click on the Auditing Association of Canada link to access the entire website.